Recruit UK are representing a well-established and reputable Financial Services firm who are looking to expand their current support team.
Due to success and continuous growth, my client are in a position to take on a new T&C Manager to join the existing team and assist with back office responsibilities.
This company has client care and bespoke tailored advice at the forefront of what they do, with a strong ethos to offer the best advice across all areas of financial services and ensuring the highest standards of consistency.
Based in Norfolk with a national presence, they service clients throughout the UK and continue their healthy growth through acquisitions and expansion.
They are looking for a Level 4 Diploma qualified T&C Manager to join the existing team to manage staff training, administer and develop the firms training and development scheme and offer compliance support.
This is an excellent opportunity for a T&C Manager to join a fantastic company with a great company ethos, friendly office atmosphere and team feel.
What responsibilities are involved?
• Ensuring customers are treated fairly
• Undertaking Financial Consultant and staff training
• Administering and developing the firm’s T&C scheme
• Providing compliance support in accordance with the company standards
• Providing technical advice to Financial consultants
What is on offer?
• 3% employers pension contribution
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (this increasing healthily with time served in the company)
• 1 x Death in Service
• Income protection service
• Great office atmosphere, friendly, welcoming and full of team spirit. Social gatherings and sporting occasions outside of work (if you want to attend)
What is needed?
• Level 4 Diploma qualified
• A T&C consultant or coach looking to work for an expanding and reputable company
• Sound product and technical knowledge across all aspects of Financial Services
• Compliance experience
• Someone reliable, professional and able to use initiative
For more information on this role, please contact Katie Mihaylov at Recruit UK on 01179-170417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote Ref 12659
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com