RecruitukLtd Salary: £25K to £35K
Recruit UK are currently searching for a candidate to join a well-established retirement wealth planning platform. We are searching for someone to take on the role of Team Manager within their SSAS Department. You will be working alongside team leaders and technical leaders taking on duties and responsibilities such as:
• To build and maintain strong relationships with internal departments and teams along with Investors, Advisers and third parties. Promoting Investor focus within the team
• To develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the team’s processes and the role they play in providing exceptional Investor/Advisor service
• To minimise administration errors and complaints within the team • Representing James Hay Partnership in a professional manner. Setting the benchmark for the rest of the team and ensuring the team produce work of the highest standards
• To implement departmental strategy development plans and identify opportunities to enhance quality or value of service to Investors
• To coach and develop team members’ administration knowledge and skills, identifying and reporting training needs to Department Manager and Technical Trainer
You will be expected to take responsibility:
· For all issues that arise within the team, escalating when appropriate.
· Ensuring that all work carried out is within the defined company policies and procedures as well as the Risk and Governance framework
· To have an awareness of the operational risks of the department including the Risk Register and Business Continuity Plan, escalating issues or changes and maintaining accurate information to support these
· To conduct post-error analysis, taking necessary action to prevent recurrence
· To provide accurate and timely reporting as requested
· Responsible for first line management of direct reports including: – Recording and monitoring of sickness/absence and performance levels (SLAs and KPIs) – Workload management and allocation – Escalating absence, performance or disciplinary issues – Holding regular one-to-one meetings
To be successful for this role you will have experience of supervising or managing team, have excellent customer service skills, have a strong written and verbal communication skill, have great attention to detail. Excellent knowledge of the SIPP/SSAS market is essential with a CF1 or IOC qualification or willingness to study for this.
If you would like to look into this role further please contact our Senior recruitment consultant Louise Bibb on 01179-450-450. Please quote ref 11563