recruitukltd Salary: up to £55K+ dependent on experience and qualifications
Are you a technical consultant / senior paraplanner who’s looking to work for a very well respected chartered financial planning firm based in Central London?
Recruit UK is pleased to be representing a boutique wealth planner, asset manager and employee benefits specialist; a company build on integrity and trust, because doing what is right for their clients is best for their business.
Based in central London, this client requires someone exceptional, experienced and technical to join their paraplanning team.
The role of the technical consultant / senior paraplanner:
- Preparing for and attending all client meetings wherever possible, taking detailed written notes and following up on any technical points after the meeting.
- Gathering and analysing comprehensive, detailed information from clients, their professional advisers and others.
- Producing comprehensive and clear suitability letters for clients.
- Preparing a series of lifetime cashflow models relevant to each client’s circumstances, objectives and possible financial outcomes.
- Communicating these models to each client in person and subsequently in writing. Dealing with queries and modified scenarios as required.
- Constructing and producing a financial plan to address each client’s lifetime objectives in the context of these cashflow models, generally comprising (but not limited to) contingency planning, legacy/succession planning, asset allocation/wealth management and tax planning.
- Carrying out regular reviews of clients’ financial plans, circumstances and objectives.
- Dealing with complex and technical client queries as and when they arise.
What’s on offer:
- Attractive salary of up to £55K+ dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Staff pensions scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Full benefits such as PMI and DIS
The technical consultant / senior paraplanner must have:
- Be in a paraplanning role involving direct contact with sophisticated high net worth clients
- Have 5+ years’ experience within the independent sector of the financial services industry
- Be working towards becoming a Chartered Financial Planner (or IFP equivalent)
- Have broad knowledge of esoteric products, including VCT and EIS investments and structured products
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Income Tax, CGT, IHT, Trusts and both DC and DB pension transfers
If you would like to apply for this technical consultant / senior paraplanner position, please contact Melissa on 01179-170 413. Quote ref 12637