RecruitukLtd Salary: £22k - £24k
My client is a leading UK investment and financial planning advisory firm. They offer a range of services from an online service for clients who want to make their own investment decisions to an investment management and financial planning advisory service for clients who want advice.
They have ambitious organic growth plans and are also focused on identifying appropriate acquisition opportunities of all scales.
Our client has a great opportunity for a recent Graduate to join them as a Trainee Account Manager. You will be their first port of call dealing with Client and IFA queries and a key link between the front office and middle office functions.
They are looking for someone who is keen to be in the role and eager to learn. Maybe a recent graduate who has some admin experience. It is very much a foot in the door role for someone who is genuinely interested in a career in Investment Management. There is possibility than after the 6-month contract is up there will be an opening for a Junior Investment Management position.
The key responsibilities include;
- Responsibility for on-boarding clients both on and off shore & attending the sign up meeting
- Processing client payments and client cheque requests
- Arranging client cash journals and banking of client cheques
- Liaising with branch Fund Managers where trading is required on client accounts
- Static Data amendments
- Responsibility for off-boarding clients effectively
- Processing of deceased clients
- Branch ISA processing
- Production of Client Review and performance packs
- Processing of client review information following the client review meeting
- Valuation amendments and adding book costs on to the system
- Processing of stock journals
- New and lost business reporting
- Monitoring and actioning of the regular debit balances, Suspended accounts, payments reports
- Administration for our Res Non-Dom Clients through DB Lux and Credit Suisse third party booking centers
- On and off shore loan administration
- Strict adherence to internal compliance procedures and T&C requirements
- Reporting of any suspicious transactions to the MLRO
- Undertaking training and competence as required by the business
To be considered for the position you will need to have
- Some relevant industry and administration experience desirable
- A proven strong ethic of client / customer service
- Ability to work at pace and deliver against established personal and team targets
- Propensity to work well within teams, collaborating with colleagues to ensure the best outcome for internal and external clients
- Commitment to continual personal improvement and to enjoying work!
- Strong team player
- Able to identify the most effective method of problem solving
- Effective communicator
- Able to interpret large quantities of information
- Able to respond effectively to clients/IFAs requests in a prompt polite manner
- Aware of industry changes and understand how products and services are affected
- A working knowledge of the regulatory framework
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Russell Davies at Recruit UK on 01179-170418 and quote reference 11574