RecruitukLtd Salary: £16K to £25K
We are representing a growing IFA firm in Exeter looking to expand their financial services team by taking on an IFA support administrator.
Full training will be given to the successful candidate, this is a brilliant opportunity to get your foot in the door of the financial services industry. You will be working in brand new offices, in a friendly environment whereby your continued development will be supported.
You will have excellent IT and administrative skills. Financial Services/Planning knowledge would put you at an advantage. Your role will be varied however your main duties will include:
- Processing “new business”, ensuring checks have been completed in readiness to submit proposals to the provider
- Monitoring new business pipeline through to completion
- Handling general “after-sales” inquiries, including general support to Consultants, Preparation of Valuations, Change of Address/Agency/Name; Surrenders/Withdrawals; Death Claims; Maturities and Policy Information for Providers.
- Diary and appointment management
- General Administration such as preparing letters to clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a small highly specialist team within an organization that can offer a modern and contemporary working environment.
You will need to be very well organized with excellent communication skills.
This role offers a very competitive salary which includes an annual review, full training and personal and professional development opportunities.
For more information please call Keely Parsons on 0117 945 0405 and quote reference 3036.