recruitukltd Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
Recruit UK are supporting an award winning and Chartered financial planning practice who would like to welcome several Trainee Financial Advisers to the team to support business growth.
In this position you will be responsible for providing Paraplanning support to award winning advisers as well as working closely with them to gain exposure to client facing duties while gaining experience and progressing towards your level 4 Diploma.
You will benefit from gaining experience and training from industry leading advisers while being given full exam support towards Chartered status. Once you hold your level 4 Diploma and are ready to start advising you will be provided with high quality leads/referrals alongside existing clients to inherit.
- Previous Paraplanning experience within an IFA environment
- Progression towards Diploma, with commitment to work towards Chartered status
- Currently hold Level 4 Diploma (Highly Advantageous)
- Knowledge of the financial planning process for private and corporate clients
- (Individuals currently in Trainee Financial Adviser positions within a regulated IFA/wealth management environment will also be considered)
For more information on this role, please contact Andrew Daly at Recruit UK on 01179-170412. Quote ref 12360