recruitukltd Salary of £25,000 depending on experience
Trainee Investment Manager – Glasgow -12605 – Salary of £25,000 depending on experience.
Whats on offer:
I have an exciting opportunity to join a successful regional financial planning team of one of the UK leading financial service’s firms. They are pioneers in the dual professional, Financial Planning and Investment Management model and have a highly developed client proposition.
They offer a range of services from an online service for clients who want to make their own investment decisions to an investment management and financial planning advisory service for clients who want advice.
They have ambitious organic growth plans and are also focused on identifying appropriate acquisition opportunities of all scales.
Our client has a great opportunity for a recent Graduate to join them as a Trainee Investment Manager. You will be their first port of call dealing with Client and IFA queries and a key link between the front office and middle office functions.
They are looking for someone who is keen to be in the role and eager to learn. Maybe a recent graduate who has some admin experience. It is very much a foot in the door role for someone who is genuinely interested in a career in Investment Management.
The position is a client servicing and client-facing role, to provide wide-ranging support to Investment Managers, offering trainee progression opportunities.
* Preparation of Investment Reports for high net worth clients
* Generate advice and review letters for advisory clients
* Provide administrative support to a team of experienced investment managers
* Monitor client portfolios to ensure they remain within compliant parameters
* Review suitability of client investment portfolios and help to prepare suitability reports for clients
* Assist in the preparation of investment proposals for new clients and assist in the client onboarding process
Training progression on path to Investment Manager Status will also involve:
* Working under the supervision and guidance of a team of experienced investment managers
* A course of study & examination with a view to achieving CISI Level 7 qualification and Chartered Wealth Manager status
* Understanding and learning how to manage investment portfolios for private and institutional clients
* Implementation of investment strategies for clients
* Receiving, handling and resolving client queries
* Support in the development of the personal skills and abilities required for a successful career in investment management
* Checking and reconciliation of reports, valuations and other important client documents
* Reviewing investment portfolios on a regular basis to ensure they continue to meet clients’ needs
* Providing general administrative support wherever required
* A confident, professional and pragmatic approach to all duties
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
* IT Literate
* Ability to work within a team
* Positive/flexible attitude and a willingness to learn
* Initiative – use judgement and reasoning in order to propose solutions to problems
* A quick thinker who can adapt to changing work demands
* Attention to detail
* Degree educated (minimum of 2:1 in a main stream degree)
* Some experience and knowledge of investments is desirable
Whats on offer:
*Attractive salary Circa £25.000 dependent on experience and qualifications
*Excellent benefits with generous holiday allowance
This is an excellent opportunity to align yourself with dynamic market leading Investment Firm, where as demand on the Glasgow team increases there will be progression opportunities within the team.
If you are interested to discuss this opportunity please contact Andrew Nicholson on 01179-170415 quoting 12605 or send me a quick email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com