recruitukltd Salary: up to £25K
Are you an IFA administrator who would love the opportunity to become a paraplanner? Perhaps your existing company doesn’t have the capacity to support such progression?
My client, a well-respected chartered financial planner firm is looking for someone they can invest time and money to become a paraplanner.
The role of the Trainee Paraplanner:
- Provide administrative support to paraplanners and advisers
- Assist in producing accurate compliant client reports for Financial Advisers
- Processing of investment, pension and protection new business
- Produce quotations on financial products for comparison and any other duties required.
What’s on offer:
- Attractive basic plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent Company Benefits package including Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance and exams paid for
- Full support and training to become a paraplanner
To qualify, the Trainee must have:
- GSCEs in Maths and English
- Working towards financial planning qualifications
- Existing client base (desired but not essential)
If you would like to apply for this Trainee Paraplanner position, please call Melissa on 01179-170413 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org