RecruitukLtd Salary: £21K to £24K
Are you looking for the chance to get your foot through the door of the paraplanning role? Perhaps you want to take the next step into your career from administrator to junior paraplanner?
My client is a small chartered business with new offices within Taunton. They are looking for a forward-thinking individual to train and progress through the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain paraplanning experience to excel your career.
The ideal person will have experience within a financial advice practice and be familiar with investment and pension products with the desire to learn.
- Full training and support will be given but any report writing experience will be seen as an advantage
- Supporting the company’s advisers
- Reviewing research and suitability reports
- Learn how to compose research
- Learn to complete suitability reports
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact Keely Parsons at Recruit UK at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01179 170414, and quote reference 11541