recruitukltd Salary: £50k- £80k
Recruit UK are working with one of the UK’s leading Financial Service firms who are pioneers in the Pension and Investment market. Through their many years in the industry, they have developed an excellent client proposition which is key to their continued growth.
Their advisers are divided into a number of regionals teams across the UK. This small team focus allows for an excellent level of ongoing training and development from a dedicated area manager.
Due to increasing demand they have an exciting opportunity for an adviser to join their South Essex team. This is one of their most dynamic and best-performing teams in the UK. Due to the affluence of the area, clients have a higher level of investable assets.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading bonus with £85k OTE
- Company car
- Comprehensive benefits with attractive pension
- Existing HNW clients and new client referrals
- Full back office support
- Ongoing training and development including further exams
- Experienced Holistic Financial Planner
- Level 4 Diploma (chartered/working towards)
- Expertise in Pensions, Investments, IHT
- Proven track record of success
- Ability to work independently
This is an excellent opportunity to align yourself to one of the most trusted names in Financial Advice, and build up a loyal base of clients with a long-term view. This is a firm which supports and rewards those with an entrepreneurial flare.
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you then submit your details and our senior consultant, Thomas Barton-Howarth will contact you to run through the proposition. Quote reference 12177
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com