recruitukltd Salary: Circa £28k + bonus
Do you have a certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent?
Have you worked in an IFA environment?
Are you willing to develop your skills?
Recruit UK are working with one of the UK’s largest, independently owned, corporate solutions and wealth management consultancies.
They are looking to recruit an experienced administrator to provide administrative support to one or more financial advisers.
The role of the administrator
- Dealing with day to day client and provider enquiries
- Arranging client meetings for the adviser
- Preparing for client meetings including quote requests, obtaining valuations and appropriate literature
- Preparing and submitting applications and supporting documents to product providers
- Inputting new business proposals to the back-office system in line with Company procedures
- Undertaking fund switches upon the instruction of the client
- Maintaining accurate records of all verbal and non-verbal communications with the client
- Typing adviser dictation for file and meeting notes
- Maintaining up to date client fact find information on the back-office system
- Maintaining client files in line with Compliance procedures
- Keeping track of fees and chasing where appropriate
- Previous experience in an adviser support role within an IFA firm
- Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent
- Ability to critically evaluate information, probe and challenge the facts
- Willingness to develop skills and keep up to date with all relevant legislative, product and technical changes as required for the role
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary up to £28,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Group Death in Service
- Group Permanent Health Insurance
- Group Critical Illness
- Group Medicash Scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
If you would like to apply for this Administrator position, please call Cariad on 01179 170411 or email email@example.com
Quote reference 12645