RecruitukLtd Salary: £17K to £22K
My client, a leading Wealth management practice in the UK who offer holistic advice to private and corporate clients have an exciting opportunity for an organised and customer focused individual to join their growing and well-regarded team in Worcester.
This is a client and adviser support role, which will see the successful candidate work alongside an internal distribution team, playing a key role in ensuring that the wealth planners and clients are fully supported through the new business process, ensuring all files, systems, and paperwork is kept up to date, accurate and compliant. This position is heavily administration focused and you will be required to liaise and build effective relationships with stakeholders of the business, exploring opportunities for referrals and adding value to the achievement of business targets.
Key skills required;
- Experience of working in Sales environment within the Financial Services sector (eg Wealth Management / Insurance/ Protection)
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administration skills with strong organisation and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, including Word and Excel.
- Hold GCSE Maths o equivalent.
- Be willing to obtain the CII certificate in Financial Administration.
Those who have experience of personal pensions, ISA’s, general investment accounts and on-shore bonds would be of particular interest to my client. This role would be ideal for someone who has a true passion and knowledge for wealth management and investment products and who enjoys working in a great team environment.
Salary is c £17k – £22k with a generous benefits package and a route to develop your career further if desired.
If this role is of interest to you please call 01179-450-450 to speak to one our senior consultants Louise Sheppard further about the role. Please quote reference 2944 on applying.