You’re looking for a HNW Financial Planner who can take your business to the next level. You’ve tried the mega job boards, but the candidates who’ve applied aren’t remotely qualified for the position — and you’re tired of weeding through your inbox. Recruit UK can help, and here’s how…
Partner with the best
- We are niche financial planning recruitment specialists, with regionalised recruiters who cover both front and back office support for your business. We know what we are talking about and many staff are ex FS industry professionals.
- We don’t just target the active candidate market, 90% of our candidates are passive, there are only 20,000 financial advisers in the UK and they don’t publicly announce they are looking for a potential new role. It takes marketing, targeted headhunting calls and skilled consultants to dig deep and sell the benefits of joining your company. If you are only attracting these active applicants, then it’s likely you will be coming up against a huge amount of competition. The best candidates don’t advertise that they are looking for a new role!
- We have an extensive in-house database of candidates that match your business requirements. We communicate with these candidates regularly, fully understanding their needs, so when the right role comes up we can approach them quickly with a relevant offering.
- We target multiple levels of advisers, whether its employed or self-employed, farmers or hunters, transferable assets or none, mass affluent, HNW, UHNW client banks or experience. After we fully understand what it is you’re offering, what you want, and if it is realistic, we will do our best to find you the relevant candidate.
- Each of our consultants have a LinkedIn Recruiter account, and collectively we have over 35,000 first connections. We have the ability to directly message candidates, and advertise your job directly to the relevant candidate market.
- We utilise leading job boards to ensure the right candidates see your vacancy.
- After in depth candidate screening, we present you with thorough and relevant CV’s, ensuring you are not wasting your time at the interview stage.
- We give you advice on what you can get for the salary you willing to pay. You may think you need a chartered experienced Paraplanner, but your needs might indicate you require a senior administrator. Both demand different salaries.
- We offer and promote interview tips and training, are you asking the right questions? Are you hiring based on gut instinct or evidence? Our consultants interview every day and can provide preparation to help you stand out from your competitor and make the right hire.
- 20,000 financial advisers, how many firms? There is a small pool to fish in, all your competitors are doing the same, what makes you so different? We will help you stand out from the crowd!
- We cover all areas of recruitment marketing, such as email, text, phone, head hunting, social media, and digital marketing. We also advertise through industry relevant publications such as financial planning today. And of course, we have plenty of referrals through our extensive network.
- We are honest and transparent, we work with you to attract the right candidates. We will provide honest feedback on your current digital footprint, how the candidate market perceives you, and how well your opportunity stacks up against your competitors. We provide solutions and advice to ensure you are attracting the right candidates.
- We offer competitive fees on a contingency basis, with the extra security of a rebate period. (add stats around how many clients don’t claim a rebate)
- We work in partnership with you, we want to fully understand your growth strategy and work with you to ensure that you stand out in the market and attract the right candidates to help grow your business.
- We save you time and money, its expensive to recruit directly, are you able to dedicate the right amount of time to finding the right candidates? Leave it to an expert. We’ll work with you to a specific timeline and get the right candidate started within a realistic timescale. We’ll manage the process from start to finish and update you along the way.
- We have extensive market knowledge we can pass onto you.
If you are a client worried about the time and financial investment of recruiting, then speak to us about how we’ve helped our clients recruit in a timely and cost effective manner whilst limiting the risk associated with that hire leaving. We work with Financial Planners and Back Office support staff to find their ideal jobs, we also work closely with firms to enhance their recruitment strategies and partner to drive outstanding candidates to your business. Feel free to contact us to find out more on 01179 450450