WORK FOR US
Join the family
Join the family
– Sane work hours and work life balance with an early finish every Friday. We are not your typical recruitment company expecting you to work 12 hour days. That’s madness!
– Fantastic Perks that include reduced gym membership, half price cinema tickets, a cycle to work scheme, shopping vouchers, restaurant vouchers, childcare perks and a pension.
– Weekly, monthly and quarterly performance related prizes.
– 24 days’ holiday + public\bank holiday + time off at Christmas (average 3- 4 days).
– We’ll treat you like an adult, we don’t like micro-management. We’ll provide you with great work, give you the resources you need to get it done, and leave you to it.
– On the job coaching and full classroom training to ensure you are totally prepared for the fast paced recruitment experience. As long as you have the right attitude we can train you to be the best.
– A salary of between £16,000 – £30,000 dependent upon level of experience. And a bonus that sees you earn 30% of the business you write (above Validation)
– A paid months holiday encouraged every five years
– Bristol has been voted the number 1 city in the UK to live in again! Shop till you drop after work in the stylish Cabot Circus shopping centre, or take in a drink with a view at the waterfront. How about grabbing some street food from buzzing St Nicks Market on your lunch break? It’s all within five minutes’ walk from the office! This is the perfect city to start or continue your career in recruitment.
– From Trainee Recruiter to Management, we have a proven track record of promoting from within. We work with you to help you gain the most from your career aspirations by following our clear personal development plans.
– Well you know what they say: “an apple a day keeps the Dr away”.
– Cloud-based databases and systems to allow you to work away from the office with ease via tablet, laptop and smartphones.