Up to £28,000 depending on experience
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager in Edinburgh to join a Financial Advice company.
My client is a growing national firm who are looking to expand their Edinburgh Client Account management team.
The Account Management team support several Investment Managers right from the onboarding process. If you have a suitable level of experience and can deal with members of the business at all levels, this could be the role for you!
This client is very supportive with progression and offers a fantastic package, with the option to choose flexible benefits on top of what is offered as standard.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- 26 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Fully funded training for professional qualifications
- Income protection
- 4 x Death in service
- Performance related bonus scheme
About Recruit UK:
- Ability to maintain great client and Advisor relationships
- A good understanding of the financial advice market
- An understanding of Fixed income, alternative investments, and equity
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Advice company based in Edinburgh on an Account Manager role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.