Recruit UK is working on an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant in Cardiff to join a Chartered Accountancy Practice.
Our client is a UK-wide, Chartered Accountancy firm that specializes in Tax, Audits, and Business Recovery. They are looking to bring on a Qualified Accountancy to join their Business Recovery team and support a large portfolio of personal and corporate insolvencies.
Your role will include:
- Gathering information and an understanding of each specific case
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Preparing statutory reports and ensuring cases are closed efficiently
- Being responsible for a portfolio of cases
- Working closely with other team members
Skills and experience required:
- Highly competitive and negotiable salary, based on experience and qualification
- Strong career progression
- Develop new skills and knowledge
- Work for a Chartered firm
- Friendly and supportive team
About Recruit UK:
- ACCA/ACA/AAT or JIEB qualified
- Previous Management experience
- Experience working in Business Recovery/insolvency would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills and computer literate
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a Chartered Accountancy firm based in Cardiff on an Accountancy role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.