Up to 22,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Preparing statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited liability partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts.
- Preparing Corporation Tax returns for limited companies.
- Preparing VAT returns for individuals, partnerships and limited companies.
- Maintaining tax records for our clients and ensuring all accounts, tax returns and tax payments are submitted on time.
- Providing cover for our payroll administrator on weekly and monthly payroll preparation.
- Supporting the team of Accountants
- Competitive Salary
- Parking on-site
- Great career progression and training opportunities
- Has an interest in forging a career in accounting and taxation.
- Is educated to at least A level standard (or equivalent) and is confident, flexible, and willing to learn.
- Has a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office with excellent IT skills.
- Has a high level of analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice.
- Is highly organised with a pro-active and common-sense approach.
- Has strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills.
- Has integrity, discretion, and understands the importance of confidentiality.
- Is able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.