Accounts Senior Assistant
19,000 - 21,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Accounts preparation
- Liaising with clients and providing guidance on the use of Sage
- Attending client meetings
- Preparing tax returns
- Working knowledge of all relevant accounts preparation and disclosure requirements
- Completion of a file for manager or Partner review
- Delegating tasks to other staff supervising their work and providing guidance
- Establishing a professional rapport with colleagues and client staff to ensure work is conducted effectively and efficiently
- IT Skills
- Level 4 AAT Qualified (desirable)
- 2 to 3 years of practice experience
- Experience of Cloud Accounting
- IT skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of tax
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.