18,000 - 23,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Preparation of financial statements for companies, partnerships, and sole traders up to the audit threshold.
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax computations and returns.
- Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on the client’s behalf.
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Comply with internal policies and procedures and regulatory standards.
- Provide bookkeeping and management accounting services.
- 20 days annual leave with an additional 8 days bank holidays
- Healthcare benefits and rewards
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Experience working in a practice.
- Good telephone manner and keyboard skills.
- Experienced in delivering exceptional customer service in an office-based working environment.
- Familiarity with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to produce high quality, written communications combined with high standards of spelling and punctuation.
- Experience of working in a paperless office is desirable.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.