up to £22,000 + (dependent on experience)
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to join a successful and growing Financial Management firm in Bridgend.
Our client provides advice to HNW clients, business owners and retirees among other groups in all areas of financial planning and emphasises the need for trust and professionalism. They are growing their Advice team through acquisition and now need to bolster their back-office support.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced financial services Administrator to join the company and support their Paraplanners and Advisers in administration.
Previous administrative experience in an IFA (financial planning) setting is key, the role will include processing business/new business, client liaison, processing back-office functions, updating systems and client information and general administrative duties.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Opportunity to join a growing financial planning firm on the cusp of further expansion
- Varied administration role working with various departments and clients
- The company has an established back office team
- Competitive salary of up to £22,000 (dependent on background/experience)
- Progression opportunities as the firm are expanding
Recruiters contact info:
- Essential: Previous experience within a financial planning firm
- Essential: Attention to detail, accurate and ethical working practices
- Essential: Previous administrative experience
- Desirable: Industry qualifications
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp/mobile: 07399 163960
Job Reference: 13295
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a successful and growing Financial Management firm based in Bridgend on an Administrator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.