16,000 - 20,000 (depending on experience)
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Preparing paperwork for clients
- Taking incoming and outgoing calls
- Liaising with financial advisors, paraplanners and clients
- Supporting the office with basic administrative duties
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Chance to gain invaluable knowledge from their chartered advisors
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Experience working in a Wealth Management firm – Essential
- Previous experience in an administrative role – Essential
- Financial Service qualifications – Desired
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.