This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Ensuring that client files are maintained in line with internal policies and professional standards
- Liaising with and chasing lenders and providers
- Dealing with death claims/probate
- Application processing
- General Administration Duties
- Great culture and working environment
- Generous benefits package
- Full-time Monday-Friday 9.00-5.30pm
- Salary circa £17,500 per annum dependent on experience
- Progression, training and development
- IFA Administration Experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage own workload
- Interest in studying Financial Services qualifications in the future
- Confident with interacting with clients
- Being able to work both independently and as a team
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.