up to £25,000+
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to join a successful financial services firm with a prestigious wealth management division in their Cardiff Office.
The company have offices throughout the UK providing wealth advice to private clients, charities and trusts and have an excellent reputation.
They are expanding their back-office support team in Cardiff and is an exciting opportunity for an experienced wealth management Administrator to join the company, support their Advisers in an array of financial planning areas including Investments and Pensions.
The role will involve supporting their Advice team in a back-office function which will include client liaison, writing suitability reports, producing fact finds product administration in all areas of financial planning and wealth management.
They are looking for an experienced Administrator who ideally will have some industry qualifications.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Competitive salary: up to £25,000+ (dependent on experience)
- Opportunity to join a prestigious wealth management company
- Growing and successful wealth management division in Cardiff
About Recruit UK:
- Essential: Previous industry (financial planning) experience
- Essential: Experienced Administrator
- Essential: Professional outlook with excellent communication skills
- Desirable: Industry qualifications
- Desirable: Experience of writing suitability reports (templated)
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a wealth management company based in Cardiff on an Administration role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.