£18,000-£23,000 (Experience depending)
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an administrator in Cardiff to join an IFA firm.
Due to the growth of their client bank, this well-established IFA firm is looking for an experienced administrator to come and support their Financial Advisers. They offer tailor-made, financial solutions for their clients, taking the time to learn the financial goals of the individual.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previously worked within a Financial Service or Wealth Management firm. Not only can you get a highly competitive salary, but they will offer you hours that suit you, should you wish to work part-time.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
What’s in it for you:
- File Management
- Distribution of Post
- Redirecting emails
- Preparing appointment packs for existing and new clients
- Supporting advisers with daily duties
Skills and experience required:
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Competitive, flexible salary
- Part-time and full-time working options
- Central location
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
About Recruit UK:
- Previous experience within an IFA firm – Essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisation and time management
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an IFA firm based in Cardiff on an Administrator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.