Up to 24,000 (depending on experience)
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Client Liaisons: point of communication between advisors and clients
- Processing new business
- Communicating with product providers
- General administration support: filing, scanning, data entry, ordering stationery, meeting room preparation, letters
- Opportunity to join a well-established financial planning company in Swansea
- Work alongside professional Independent Financial Advisors and support staff
- A competitive salary of up to 24,000, depending on experience
- A supportive work environment
- Previous experience working within a financial planning firm – Essential
- Previous experience and knowledge working with IFA back-office systems and Microsoft office – Essential
- Working knowledge of pensions, investments, and general finance – Desirable
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.