35,000 - 40,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
Job Title: Associate Adviser
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Job Description:Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Adviser in Exeter to join a National Firm.
This role is an excellent opportunity to focus on becoming a qualified Financial Adviser and will give the opportunity to work alongside established professionals to obtain experience within the industry.
In this role, you will work alongside management and will attend meetings with prospective and existing clients. After your training period, you will advise and manage your own client relationships independently. This role specialises in the medical division, their clients are individuals of varying net worth value who are looking to plan in order to secure their financial futures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients.
- To hold seminars and present to members at all levels
- Compile accurate investment reports that reflect clients requirements and meet internal business standards
- Undertake regular fact-finding, presentations and service review meetings with clients
- Maintain and ensure client files are kept up to date
- Strive to recognise new business opportunities
- Follow up on all enquiries in a timely manner
- Generate a business pipeline level sufficient to meet your business targets
- Ensure on-going continuous professional development
What’s in it for you:
- 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays) potential of 30 days with service
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Participation in the quarterly bonus scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Attractive incentive sales rewards
- Excellent support and training
Skills and experience required:
- Diploma Level 4 qualified
- Experience of working within the financial services sector
- Will look at Paraplanning candidates looking for a step up or trainee advisers who are not getting the support they require
- Be motivated and driven to exceed business targets
Recruiters contact info:
Name: Angharad JonesEmail: [email protected] Tel: 01179170413 WhatsApp/mobile: 07399163970 Job Reference: 13386
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a National Firm based in Exeter on an Associate Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this, then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.