Associate Financial Planner
Up to £55,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Associate Financial Planner role in Amersham to join a Financial Planning Firm.
If you are looking for a firm that has an in house training, the opportunity for development into a full financial planning role with access to an existing client bank, an in house DFM, offers full paraplanning, administration, compliance and IT support with integrated cashflow planning tools on an employed basis then look no further!
Our client with £8+ Billion FUM, over 600 employees and a national presence are looking to take on an Associate Financial Planner for their office in Amersham.
We are looking to speak with level 4 qualified individuals, that have a minimum of 2 years of financial services experience within any of the following roles:
What’s in it for you:
- Mortgage Adviser
- Client Account Managers
- Relationship Managers
- Trainee Financial Planners
About Recruit UK:
- Readily available client bank to take on as your own
- X1 Validation point in the first year
- Pension, DIS, 25 days holiday + BH
- Full back-office and admin support
- Support to chartered status
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Amersham on an Associate Financial Planning Role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.