Associate Financial Planner
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Financial Planner in London to join a bespoke Independent Financial Advice firm in the heart of the city. They have accrued an excellent reputation, providing truly independent, fully integrated Financial advice to an HNW/UHNW professionals.
This is a growing firm who are managing over £0.5billion of private client’s money. They have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Financial Planner to join their team, to work closely with their Senior Financial Planners. This will give you excellent exposure to a range of complex advice cases required for clients with over £3million investable assets.
They have an excellent track record of training and developing their employee’s, fully funding studies up to Chartered Fellow, offering clear cut progression and rewarding long term commitment.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary £35,000-50,000
- High bonus potential
- Attractive benefits package: Pensions, PMI, DIS
- Full studying funding up to Chartered Fellow
- Excellent level of ongoing training and development
- Mentorship from industry experts
- Clear cut progression
- Level 4 Diploma (CII, LIBF, CISI)
- Industry relevant degree (Economics, Finance, Math’s etc.)
- Understanding of Financial Advice process
- Committed to a career within Financial Advice
If you feel this role matches your career aspirations, then give Tom a call on 01179-170-414 to find out more.
Recruiters contact info:
Email: [email protected]
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a bespoke Independent Financial Advice firm in London on an Associate Financial Planner role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.