Audit Semi Senior
25,000 - 30,000
Flexible Working|Full Time|Work From Home
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Planning and leading audits
- Undertaking testing
- Reviewing work whilst meeting deadlines
- Fantastic place to work with new modern offices
- Competitive and flexible benefits package
- You will receive salary reviews and opportunities to develop yourself further with exams and support to pay for those exams if you wish
- Flexible working and working from home available on occasion
- You will be client-focused
- You will have an excellent telephone manner
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Able to prioritise and manage your own workload
- Previous experience with Intelligent Office or back-office system (desirable)
- Previous experience in a similar role (or ready for a set up)
- Good level of IT skills
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.