Business Support Manager
35,000 - 40,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- The main point of support for the companies clients.
- Responsibility for the process of new client firms and firms leaving our service
- Responsibility for amends to client packages and fees
- Manage the team to ensure they meet and exceed objectives
- Prepare for and complete regular 1:1 / appraisal meetings with team members and ensure development/coaching/training is delivered as required to facilitate overall achievement of individual and team targets
- Salary of £35-40,000 per annum
- Great Benefit Scheme
- Opportunity to progress and diversify within the company
- Fantastic company culture working with a leading UK company
- Experience of managing a team & running 1:1 meetings
- Great Client support skills.
- Knowledge/experience of the Financial Services industry
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.