Chartered Financial Adviser
Competitive, dependent on experience
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Deliver client-focused, professional financial advice to new and existing clients.
- Develop the business via internal introducers.
- Network and present to groups of professionals.
- Engage with clients, define their objectives and agree on project fees.
- Complete fact finds and gathers all other information required
- Research existing arrangements and consider other options to achieve client objectives.
- Prepare suitability reports to explain recommendations.
- Assist clients with the completion of any required paperwork.
- Carry out regular reviews for existing clients.
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes.
- Ensure a current statement of professional standing (SPS) is held at all times.
- Attain and maintain a level of competence as required by the firm.
- Take responsibility for, and deliver client service to, a high standard.
- Ensure all work carried out is compliant and complete.
- Undertake other duties and projects as required.
- Negotiable yet highly competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday leave
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent access to support
- Excellent opportunity to grow into a senior role for an adviser seeking a bigger challenge
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Financial Services
- CAS (currently)
- Experience with Suitability report writing
- Working within a similar IFA practice/accountancy firm
- FE Analytics / SelectaPension / Intelligent Office experience
- Commercially minded
- Decisive and tenacious
- Effective communicator
- Able to manage pressure and changing circumstances
- Self-motivated results-driven with a positive outlook
- Adaptable team player
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.