Chartered Financial Planner
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Chartered Financial Planner in Newbury to join a modern financial planning firm which provides fully digital, regulated advice.
They are looking for someone who has a strong interest in and passion for using technology to improve the efficiency of the advice process. You will be responsible for delivering affordable retirement advice to their clients. Strong technical knowledge around pension and retirement advice is key with a genuine passion for providing expert advice.
The role is desk-based with no requirement to travel to see clients.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary up to £70,000
- Attractive bonus
- Opportunity to get involved in the wider business
Recruiters contact info:
- 5+ years of technical, advisory experience
- Confident with all types of pension schemes and products and pension benefits
- Ability to work independently and comfortable being part of a small team
- Chartered Financial Planner status
Email: [email protected]
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Newbery on a Chartered Financial Planner role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.