Client experience executive – Weybridge
up to 23K (DOE)
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Paying up to 23K (DOE) with excellent benefits package (25 days holiday, matching pension contributions up to 7.5% of salary, 4 x salary DIS, annual discretionary bonus and Private Healthcare policy plus much more)
- Provide administrative support to Partners assisting them in the preparation and follow up of consultancy days and all they involve.
- Manage and deliver against, and where possible exceed, client expectations.
- Obtain information from providers on clients existing financial arrangements and prepare client valuations.
- Collate all documentation and ensure that the New Business pack is complete prior to submitting applications to providers
- Previous experience working in an administrative role within an advisory environment with a good knowledge of pensions and investments
- Have a warm and professional demeanour both on the telephone and in written form.
- Be an articulate communicator
- Attention to detail is essential as the successful candidate will be working with some of our top clients in the firm and also complex financial transactions
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam)