Client Liaison Assistant
23,000 - 27,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Managing advisers diaries including booking meetings on their behalf
- Be the first point of contact for client queries, including change of address or bank details, income or withdrawal queries
- Drafting file notes following client telephone calls and saving to the client file
- Maintain a central to-do list
- Prepare portfolio valuations and investment analytics for reviews and client meetings
- Collate policy information for prospective clients
- Enter new investments on the back office database, prepare pension and life assurance schedules
- Obtain illustrations and prepare application forms for financial reports
- General administration including processing new business, dealing with probate administration, fund switches, maintain internal registers and the back office system, including ensuring all compliance documents are in date and valid.
- £23,000 – £27,000 salary dependent on experience
- Pension contribution upon completion of probation matched up to 3%
- Discretionary bonus up to 6%
- Exam support should you wish to partake in qualifications
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks and manage a heavy workload
- Ability to prioritise and ask for help if required
- A keen eye for detail
- Good spelling and written English required
- Good use of Word, Excel and the ability to learn new software systems, for example, their back-office system Durell
- Financial services experience is essential
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.