Client Relations Administrator
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Support the Directors/IFA in building & developing effective relationships with clients.
- Prepare directors/IFA for client meetings in a timely manner.
- Processing new business from initial proposal to policy documentation stage.
- Ensure client records on IRESS/Adviser Office and Platform are up to date 100% of the time.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and any campaign activity.
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes, as required.
- Processing withdrawals, setting up regular contributions, changing/starting income.
- Moving funds from personal portfolio to ISA/SIPP, fund switches and rebalancing of investment portfolios.
- A competitive salary of Circa £24,000
- Work closely with experienced and qualified Financial Advisers.
- Exam and study support with material (CII)
- Group personal pension plan
- 25 days’ annual leave per year, plus statutory holidays
- Modern office environment, positive culture
- Circa 5 years’ administration experience in an IFA setting (advantageous)
- Working towards minimum Cert PFS or Financial Administrator qualification (essential)
- Understanding of Standard Life Platform and IRESS/Adviser Office, XPlan, or IO (advantageous)
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems (essential)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal with clients and team members (essential)
- Quality management, to be accurate and have attention to detail (essential)
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.