Client Relationship Administrator
Up to £25,000
Are your current company not investing as much time and effort into you, as you do in your work?
Recruit UK are working with a firm in Northampton that could change this!
This firm prides themselves on offering holistic advice and bespoke solutions to allow their clients to meet their financial goals. This is a brilliant opportunity to learn new skills in a firm that offers their employees continuous learning and development.
This role of a client relationship manager involves doing duties such as but is not limited to:
What’s in it for you as a Client Relationship Manager:
- Processing new business
- Liaising with external providers and clients
- Preparing client valuations
- Building and maintaining strong relationships
Skills and experience required:
- Competitive salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus an additional 3 days at Christmas
- Continued study support
- Death in Service
- Employer pension contribution
About Recruit UK:
- Experience working as a financial services administrator
- Computer literate
- Industry knowledge of pensions (desired)
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Northampton on a Client Relationship Administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.