Client Relationship Manager
£20,000 – £30,000
Recruit UK are working on an exciting opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager in Leamington Spa to join an Independent Financial Advice practice.
Our clients are a boutique wealth management firm, that offers a unique service with a personal touch and real depth of expertise across a range of financial services.
They are currently looking to bring on a Client Relationship Manager to join their existing team in their office in Leamington Spa. This role will involve dealing with client inquiries via the telephone, completing client fact finds, managing the advisers’ diary, and overall adviser support. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their financial advice knowledge and skill-set and looking for long-term progression into a financial advisory role.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Salary negotiable dependent on skills and experience (up to £30,000)
- 28 days holiday
- Long-term progression into a Financial Advice role
- Private medical
- Social and vibrant team
- Pension contribution
- Support with study toward the Level 4 Diploma if you don’t already have it
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma is desirable but not essential for this role
- Previous experience working in an IFA/Wealth Management company
- Ability to communicate well both written and verbally
- Organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based near Leamington Spa on a Client Relationship Manager role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.