Client Relationship Manager
£24,000 – £29,000
Recruit UK is working on an exciting opportunity for an experienced financial planning professional to join a specialist and award-winning wealth management firm based in Lincoln. This is a rare opportunity to join a firm with a national presence and who place a massive emphasis on the service they provide to their clients. As a Client Relationship Manager, you will play a vital part in supporting the business and financial planners by providing a quality service to their clients. Your responsibilities will include, being the first point of contact for clients, handling admin queries, organizing client meetings, diary management, and workloads. You will also help in the preparation of documents prior to meetings, create and maintain client files to compliance standards, sending Letters of Authority, production of portfolio valuations as well as obtaining illustrations, and more.
What‘s in it for you as a Client Relationship Manager:
Skills and experience required:
- Homeworking flexibility
- Supportive & Friendly team
- 23 Days Holiday
- Employee Pension Contribution
About Recruit UK:
- At least 2 years of working within a financial planning environment
- Knowledge of Financial Service products and basic compliance requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to build and maintain client trust
- Prior to previous administrative, customer service or account management experience is desirable
- Highly organized, disciplined and methodical
- Professional integrity and cares about the quality of service provided to clients
- Able to work independently and use initiative
- Able to demonstrate expertise in audio typing/correspondence raising and diary management
- Financial qualifications are desirable
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Lincoln on a Client Relationship Manager role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we‘ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may, however, retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this, then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.