Client Relationship Manager
£35,000 – £45,000
Recruit UK is working on a unique opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager in Sutton Coldfield to join a well-established Financial Planning firm.
This role will involve completing annual reviews, fact-finding, updating client records, looking at investment risk for clients, and ensuring their existing investments are correct and best suited to them – along with much more.
It will involve assisting any adviser with a backlog of client reviews or completing upcoming reviews, managing the relationship with the clients, and being their initial point of contact for queries and updates.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Financial Adviser looking to take a step back from a targeted advice role and focus solely on client reviews and relationship management. Or a Level 4 Diploma qualified candidate seeking a step up into client servicing and relationship management.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salaries up to £45,000 dependent on skill set and experience (negotiable)
- Pension contribution
- Discretionary annual bonus
- NHS top-up scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus a 2-day holiday exchange
- The great office location for transport links
- Brilliant IT infrastructure
- Ongoing study support and career professional development
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma (required)
- Organized individuals with attention to detail
- Rapport building skills
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Knowledge within the Financial Planning industry
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Sutton Coldfield on a Client Relationship Manager role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.