Client Services Professional
Up to £26,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Client Services Professional in Horsham to join an award-winning bespoke platform provider within the Financial Advisory sector.
It is an amazing chance to take control of your own future with a dynamic role offering a hybrid of responsibilities, making every day feel engaging and proactive, always ensuring you never feel repetitive in your role.
They offer multiple progression opportunities while fully funding professional exams to help you accomplish your career goals. As well as offering quarterly bonuses to admins all the way up to the head of the department and feel everyone who helps with making this a success should be a part of the profits.
They have purposefully picked a brand-new office to relocate and offer all staff free on-site parking, for those who don’t drive, they run a free shuttle bus from Horsham station!
They are rapidly growing due to their continued success, taking on approx. 60-80 new members, if you want to be the newest member of this thriving and progressive team, please do not hesitate to get in contact for more information.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Multiple progression opportunities
- Fully funded exam support
- Quarterly bonus opportunity
- Onsite parking or shuttle bus from Horsham station
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
About Recruit UK:
- Excellent phone manner and experience of dealing with challenging calls
- 5 GCSE’s including maths and English language
- 2 A-Levels or equivalent
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an award-winning IFA based in Horsham on a Client Services Professional role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.