Up to £65,000
Recruit UK are looking for a compliance manager to join a reputable firm in north Leicestershire.
This company is extremely client-driven, focusing on delivering what is important to their clients. Thriving on creating a financial plan that makes their clients feel comfortable and secure. Our client also invests in their employees offering an impressive list of benefits and a family feels supportive team.
This senior role is really varied, with no two days looking the same. This role will involve identifying key areas of risk and ensuring that everything meets FCA regulations. While also managing daily compliance strategy; offering compliance training, conducting file reviews, complaint handling, amongst other duties. The individual will report to the senior board and play an integral role in the firm’s future development.
It’s a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong technical, background, who is seeking a long-term career opportunity.
Skills and Experience required:
- Competitive salary between £45,000 – £65,000 (dependent on skills and experience)
- 33 days holiday increasing over service
- Holiday scheme allowing for purchase or sale of up to 5 days holiday entitlement per year.
- Pension Auto-Enrolment
- Group employee life assurance
- Group employee Income protection
- Employee Assistance Program, including 24hr confidential support service.
- Office/home working flexibility
- Continued exam support – up to Chartered Status
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, Level 6 desirable
- Experience within a compliance role
- In-depth industry knowledge
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.