Corporate Financial Adviser
Up to 40,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Providing advice and services to Corporate Clients
- Offer Independent Financial Advice to prospective and existing private wealth clients
- Identifying business generation opportunities to drive business forward
- Presenting recommendations to clients in an engaging manner to gain commitment
- Ensuring all client agreements are up to date
- Providing an excellent client service ensuring the needs of the client are always put first
- Working closely with the Corporate Team and Auto Enrolment Champion to ensure they are supported professionally.
- 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays) potential of 30 days with service
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Participation in the quarterly bonus scheme
- Attractive incentive sales rewards
- All the support and training you will need to become the best Financial Adviser
- Diploma Level 4 qualified
- Proven track record of working as a Financial Adviser
- Be motivated and driven to exceed business targets
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.