£30,000 – £35,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Data Analyst in Plymouth to join a National Wealth Management brand.
Due to significant growth, the Finance Department now requires a Data Analyst to join their reporting team in the Plymouth office. The successful candidate will be required to liaise with colleagues across the business to help identify any data quality issues and design and implement solutions to improve our data quality and the way in which it is reported to the Exec and to the wider business.
Due to growth within the company and the need to develop more efficiencies within the finance function, we would be looking for the successful candidate to develop some of our current procedures to automate regular reporting tasks and to identify system improvements to support a more efficient reporting process. They will be required to analyse the data outputs to understand any gaps and issues within the data and reporting function and ensure the function is following best practice approaches at all times.
The role holder will be the first point of contact within finance for system developments and adhoc data requests, which must be responded to in a timely manner. They will also be involved in the development of data visualisation dashboards and reports to help inform high-level business decisions.
What’s in it for you:
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, the opportunity for flexible working to ensure a greater work-life balance, access to our Employee Assistance Programme, Death in Service Benefit and contributions towards any relevant exams. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
Skills and experience required:
Recruiters contact info:
- Experience in developing PowerBI reports (desirable)
- Experience in DAX programming and analysing and developing processes (desirable)
- Ability to analyse data for different audiences.
- Capability and propensity to learn new systems.
- High levels of numeracy and accuracy.
- Strong MS Excel abilities.
- The Ability to demonstrate the company’s Vision and Values: Client Focus, Long term and sustainable, Integrity, Efficiency, Nimble and Team Working.
Email: [email protected]
Job Reference: 13493
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a National Wealth Management brand based in Plymouth on a Data Analyst role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.