up to 19,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Answer any client/provider telephone queries professionally and efficiently.
- Make telephone calls to clients/providers when required.
- Deal with any Adviser queries.
- Take client instructions, providing them with details of next steps in process i.e. withdrawal request.
- Create annual review packs including producing the annual review letters.
- Provider cash management.
- Generate Meeting Packs.
- Obtain and provide clients with tax certificates.
- Complete Bed & ISA letters
- Ensure policy documents and any other relevant documentation is sent to clients and providers within the agreed timeframe.
- Update client portfolios and generate valuations when required.
- Generate client letters where applicable.
- 5 hours a week
- Salary range up to £19,000 + dependent on experience / qualifications
- Assistance with exam book/entry fees
- Discretionary Bonus
- Opportunity to progress into Paraplanning and then Advice
- Experience within Financial Services
- Qualifications or interest in obtaining them desirable not essential
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Positive work ethic
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.