Employed Financial Adviser
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Existing client bank to work with
- 25x salary validation once achieved bonus is 80% of everything earnt without a cap
- inhouse administration, plus and outsource paraplanning team
- 4x salary DIS, PMI, PHI and an AE pension of 8% of banded earnings
- At least two or more years relevant work experience and be Competent Adviser Status
- Level 4 (or equivalent) working towards Chartered
- Demonstrable record of professional experience, with progressive responsibilities and significant senior-level L&P experience
- Able to work with a broad range of stakeholders both internally and externally and effectively engage and gain the confidence of clients, management and business functions to build open and constructive relationships
- Able to demonstrate strong skills in strategic planning, strategic management, budget compilation and delivery within costs and on time
- Strong communication skills to influence and persuade at all levels
- Astute and business-focused, clearly understanding the commercial impact of actions and decisions
- Strong written, oral and Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.