Employed Financial Adviser
30,000 - 40,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Prepare sound financial plans to ensure clients meet their goals
- Advise clients on current financial issues and make recommendations
- Generate new business and build relationships
- Analyze clients’ financial statuses
- Examine and suggest financial opportunities (e.g. insurance plans, investments, pensions, and mortgages)
- Develop sound plans and budgets for clients
- Customize financial plans according to clients’ changing needs
- Help clients implement their plans and carry out transactions
- Present and advise on suitable financial products and services
- Find and approach prospective clients
- Build strong relationships to retain existing clients
- Maintain updated knowledge of regulations, practices, and financial products
- Competitive salary up to £40,000
- Client bank to service
- Full Administration and Paraplanning Support
- Development support to achieve Chartered status
- Diploma in Financial Advice
- Proven experience as a financial planner
- Some Industry Sales experience
- Strong understanding of the investment business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze financial information and comply with regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems
- Attention to detail and strong math skills
- Strong ethics, with a customer-oriented attitude
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to foster long-term relationships
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.