Employed Financial Adviser
Negotiable, depending on experience
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Are you an individual who can hit the ground running?
- Do you have a wealth of experience but not necessarily the tools nor clients to continue as you are?
- Are you looking for flexibility to manage your own diary?
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
- Instant access to a client bank
- Ability to earn a bonus from the beginning
- Flexibility to build and develop your own clients and manage the existing clients immediately
- Benefits include: bonus scheme for all business, assistance with exam book/entry should you wish to become Chartered, a generous car allowance.
- Full back-office assistance, providing administration and paraplanning support.
- Diploma in Financial Services
- Ideally, 2 years’ experience advising
- Currently holding CAS/SPS desirable but not essential
- Interested in speaking with individuals with experience in Independent, Restricted Advice or Bancassurance.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.