Employed Financial Adviser
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Are you an individual who can hit the ground running?
- Do you have a wealth of experience but not necessarily the tools nor clients to continue as you are?
- Are you looking for flexibility to manage your own diary?
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
- Access instantly to a client bank
- Ability to earn a bonus from the beginning – no validation point nor targets in order to activate this
- Flexibility to build and develop your own clients and manage the existing clients immediately
- Benefits include: bonus scheme for new business (15% immediately) and recurring income servicing (15% after annual review), parking, assistance with exam book/entry should you wish to become Chartered, a generous car allowance.
- Full back office assistance, access to administration and paraplanning support from the beginning.
- Diploma in Financial Services
- Ideally, 2 years’ experience advising
- Currently holding CAS / SPS desirable but not essential
- Interested in speaking with individuals with experience in Independent, Restricted Advice or Bankassurance.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.