Employed Financial Planner
Up to £80,000
An exciting opportunity has come up with a Financial Planning firm in Bristol on a Financial Planner role!
Our client, who deals with a range of private clients, is looking to expand their financial planning team and bring on an employed financial adviser to look after an existing client bank. They offer a range of specialist services which are specifically designed for; clients in later life, victims of personal injury and accidents, people with special needs resulting from a learning or physical difficulty, deputies, and attorneys who have been appointed to look after the affairs of someone who lacks capacity and trustees of all forms of trusts.
They are looking for a well-qualified individual who is working towards or holds chartered status, has experience with private clients and experience of working with professional connections as you will be working collaboratively with a range of investment managers, solicitors, and accountants.
Ideally, you will have experience in one or more of their specialist’s areas;
Court of protection
Relationship breakdown and divorce.
This role is for someone who understands or has an interest within state benefits, state funding for care and legislation, with this in mind you will want to progress towards SOLLA accreditation and or STEP qualifications (or already have obtained)
Due to the nature of the types of clients, you will be working with, it’s important that you are able to articulate certain conversations without being too technical.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary up to £80k
- Access to an existing client bank
- Opportunity to work within a niche market
About Recruit UK:
- Hardworking, self-motivated professional
- Chartered through CII or working towards
- Willingness to achieve STEP or SOLLA accreditations
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning Firm based in Bristol on a Financial Planner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.