Employed Independent Financial Adviser
Hampshire / Dorset
£50,000 – £80,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Independent Financial Adviser in Hampshire / Dorset to join an IFA company.
This IFA practice offers a dual Financial Planning and Wealth Management Proposition to a diverse range of clientele, with a focus on building genuine long-term relationships while providing effective and appropriate Financial Advice.
This practice has already received recognition as one of the most influential IFAs in the country and has experienced year on year growth since its establishment. They have a structured growth plan due to the consistent increase of new business.
As a result, they’ve recently acquired a client bank of over 400 clients AUM circa £80mil to distribute responsibility for. They’re seeking a high quality, loyal adviser that will relish this opportunity.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and Experience required:
- Immediate access to an HNW client bank
- Full back-office and paraplanning support
- Competitive and generous salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Exam support
- Established CIP and access to DFM’s
- Company benefits include; death in service, private medical insurance, income protection, pension, travel, and dental cover
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services
- Preferably on your way to or willing to achieve Chartered Status
- Hold CAS /SPS (or held within the last year)
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in Financial Advice
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an IFA company based in Hampshire /Dorset on an Independent Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.